Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Three days to go and I am getting a bit stressed. I can't eat, but sleep is not a problem.

For those of you that know me well, know that the long standing joke at my parent's place is that I'm now 33 years old and still haven't slept through the night. The trials of being a night owl in a family of early birds....Luckily my brother is also a night owl, and understands the early morning "no speaking" rule. Bryan thought I was kidding about this, there really is no speaking before coffee, but then he learned how to make really good coffee and bring it to me in bed on weekend mornings....I knew there was a reason for marrying him! But I digress...I was in bed, asleep at 9:30 pm last night. Yes, 9:30.

So much to do, only three days to do it in. See you all at the church!

No comments: