Wednesday, August 09, 2006

For those requesting belly pics, here is the last one...

I am now 39+ weeks pregnant. Peanut is allegedly due on Friday the 11th. Please, for my own sanity, don't tell me that first babies are always late. It has not been an easy week. My regular doctor is on vacation, and my substitute OB mentioned the 'I' word at my appointment on Tuesday. Induction, should this little one get stubborn and decide to hang around too long. (Stubborn? A child of mine stubborn? Where would that come from?)

I am open to suggestions on how to get things going. I do draw the line at the old castor oil remedy though. That's just gross.

We're going out for a walk soon - Bryan needs to go downtown, so I think I'll tag along on the bus so I'm forced to walk everywhere...

Gravity has to work...

 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Keltie said...

Oh crap - this Friday already!!! I feel like such a cad because we haven't had the chance to hang out yet. Maybe a trip to Marble Slab or Bueno Gelato would urge Peanut out?

My theory is that 'Miami Vice' scared Peanut into not coming out at all!

sleeplessnights04 said...

one word....sex