Well, its two weeks later, or rather, my little girl is 2 weeks old today. It really feels like longer, the days have just blurred together. I was talking with Carrie earlier, right now we've moved out of the "days old" and have moved into "weeks old" when measuring Lilys' age; figure at 2 months we will move into "months old" things seem to move along so quickly.
Its odd, the last few days Lily has gotten more mail then I have, granted I don't believe i've ever had large packages delievered.
Sorry about that, Lily "called" was a delay in my posting, Carrie just reminded me of how Lily had a wardrobe malfunction the other night....dad forgot to attach the second diaper tab....whoops.
All in all, things are good, I feel wiped most days, even though our baby is sleeping thru most of the night. Things have definately changed in the past few weeks, for the better though, for the better.
Thursday, August 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment