Life with Lily and beyond
That's a beautiful picture Mom & Dad !!
I really like that picture. However shot it has a good eye - but the subjects are also so darn good looking.
Tracy - I think it was Lisa that took it...Not Mom and Dad yet, but we will be by the weekend - induction is set for Friday if baby doesn't make an appearance before then...
Lisa 'fessed up ... she did take it !! You're right Keltie, the subjects were perfect !
Carrie - you should bring Tracy to Dallas' special party. We seem to get along so well via your blog - I'd love to actually meet her.
Didn't we meet at Carrie and Bryan's Wedding Keltie ?? I think we did .. we were chatting outside the hotel :-)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That's a beautiful picture Mom & Dad !!
I really like that picture. However shot it has a good eye - but the subjects are also so darn good looking.
Tracy - I think it was Lisa that took it...
Not Mom and Dad yet, but we will be by the weekend - induction is set for Friday if baby doesn't make an appearance before then...
Lisa 'fessed up ... she did take it !! You're right Keltie, the subjects were perfect !
Carrie - you should bring Tracy to Dallas' special party. We seem to get along so well via your blog - I'd love to actually meet her.
Didn't we meet at Carrie and Bryan's Wedding Keltie ?? I think we did .. we were chatting outside the hotel :-)
Post a Comment