Monday, August 07, 2006

Just back from an evening out with friends. Went to dinner with Dave/Marnie, Darcy/Chris, and myself and my lovely wife of course. Dinner was enjoyable, went to Moxie's on the south side had the beef vindaloo, quite spicy; which I rather like.

Afterwards, we decided to head over to South Common and check out what was playing: someone decided Miami Vice. Hmm, Carrie is over my shoulder telling me that Darcy is to blame for that selection.

Well, save your money, do NOT go to this movie, do NOT rent this movie, do NOT bother with it at all, it's 2 hours of my life that is gone gone gone, and I can't go on, oh woe oh woe, oh gotta stop that, bursting into song and all.

But lousy movie, I actually was hoping that at some point during it that Carrie would go into labor so that I could leave.

Ok, ranting done, enjoy the weekend

1 comment:

Keltie said...

Peanut probably didn't want to be subjected to such a crappy movie either!