Saturday, August 19, 2006

Ok, first and foremost, I am a dad.
This was by far the best thing I have ever done in my life. The last few weeks(months) have been tough on me at times, but after the labor and I saw that baby, my baby, being born; it was worth it.
I have never been so happy as when the doctor told me, its a girl. It eclipsed all other moments in my life, they pale in comparison. My beautiful wife there beside me(well on the birthing table next to me) and I both just cried and cried. I admit this, i bawled.
Its Saturday today, I am on Carries' computer, mine is displaying the blue screen of death at the moment, and for the last 4 hours I have been trying to fix it.
We are home: me, my lovely wife, and my daughter Lily.

1 comment:

Auntie Tracy said...

Congrats Bryan !! As much as you loved being a couple, being a family is worth so much more ! We're so happy for you all .. :-)