Life with Lily and beyond
She's beautiful ! Just like her Mom ! I love that picture of the two of you .. :-)
WOW!!!! It's so weired, I can't beleive she was inside you. All I can say is congrats!!!!
She looks just like Mommy, curly hair and all. You will be so happy...you are so happy :oP She's the cutest!
I love the pictures!Sorry I missed your call yesterday. My mom is only back in town until Thursday, so I was with the parentals.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
She's beautiful ! Just like her Mom ! I love that picture of the two of you .. :-)
WOW!!!! It's so weired, I can't beleive she was inside you. All I can say is congrats!!!!
She looks just like Mommy, curly hair and all. You will be so happy...you are so happy :oP She's the cutest!
I love the pictures!
Sorry I missed your call yesterday. My mom is only back in town until Thursday, so I was with the parentals.
Post a Comment