(That's -25.6 for my American friends)
That was the temperature when I left for work this morning. I wore two hats, and two sets of mittens.
I like winter. Or at least I try to. It's fun when it's -5 or even -10, because you can go out and play in the snow, or go for a walk. It's not fun when everything is frozen solid, the car takes 15 minutes to warm up, and the roads look and feel like finely polished granite.
This is the kind of weather that, as Christine puts it, makes your nostrils freeze together if you dare to breathe in deeply. I don't like having my nose stuck together, thank you.
It should warm up soon. I am done with winter. To quote Lily:
"I won't like it. I won't like it more. All done winter."
Amen to that my girl, amen to that.
No comments:
Post a Comment