Saturday, January 24, 2009

Things I am reading right now...

Raising Your Spirited Child
Hippos Go Berserk
Eat Pray Love
The Pocket Parent
Setting Limits for your Strong Willed Child
Too Big for Diapers
The Cat in the Hat



It's been another fun week at the Carbol Carbol-Ritcey house. I do believe I will be leaving the country the day she turns 12. I might move that timeline up a bit, say on Tuesday.

(And Mom? Once again, I am so sorry that I put you through this when I was this age. I'm not sure how you did it. And you had a newborn when I was Lily's age! At least I know that it all turns out in the end. You did a great job with Craig and me.)

Sigh. Please send chocolate, coffee, earplugs and kleenex. I need a time out.

2 comments:

Keltie said...

You know, you aren't supposed to have toys or any sort of entertainment while in time out.

missmarble said...

It's MY timeout...and believe me, it requires coffee.
:P