OK, so my last post should have said, back to my regular posting NEXT WEEK.
I fell off the wagon, or was rather, just running behind it, and couldn't quite hop back on.
Lily spent a good portion of Thursday through Tuesday NOT sleeping at all. One night we didn't get her to bed until after midnight. We seemed to have solved the issue with her getting up a bit earlier in the morning (7:30 instead of 8:00) and making sure she had a better wind-down period before bed.
Bryan discovered the hard way, that games of 'chase Daddy' and 'Daddy the Jungle Gym' are not really appropriate pre-bedtime activities for a 2 1/2 year old. She was WAY too wound up to sleep. Quiet post-dinner activities the past 3 nights have made a huge difference.
So, now that I don't have to get up every 5 minutes to retrieve a toddler from the hallway to put her back into her bed, I can write again.
Coming soon - an interesting interview, a book review, and pictures from Lily's big girl room.
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay! We struggle with Ariel and bedtimes now too. Ugh... she is a night owl like I use to be.
Looking forward to the big girl room pics... we need to really get back working on Ariel's.... give me the motivation! Haha
I put on one of the Digital Music stations - The Spa - before Evan's bedtime. It always helps. I'm sure you have the same station on your satellite.
Post a Comment