J is for jumbled.
I can't wait to be done with this project!
Lily has taken it upon herself to re purpose her old baby bathtub to use as her movie watching chair. I am giving her credit for creativity. The slope of the tub is just right to lean on, and she is using the shampoo and soap sections as cup holders. Her old baby swing has been commandeered to her bedroom to use for the Groovy Girls.
It may or may not be a roller coaster.
The drywalling is done in the main room, and the bedroom should be started before they head out for the day.
Hopefully, the end is in sight. When I can get near the basement, I will post some pictures.
Project 365-10
The drywalling is done in the main room, and the bedroom should be started before they head out for the day.
Hopefully, the end is in sight. When I can get near the basement, I will post some pictures.
Project 365-10
1 comment:
At least she's comfortable ! Very cool Miss Lily .. !
Post a Comment