Sunday, January 23, 2011

V is for

Verbose.

Lily should be a play by play announcer when she grows up. She carries on a never ending dialog with anyone that will listen, about what she's doing that very moment. She will also tell you what she will do next and what's happening after that. It's exhausting to listen to. It's also one of the reasons I love Mondays.

Monday? Yes Monday. Monday mornings at 9am I drop Lily off at South Side Mother's Day Out and enjoy a full day (ok, 6 hours) of being Carrie. It is the best part of my week. I get to talk to adults, run errands and do the things that I like to do. Sometimes I run around, and sometimes I come home and read a book in the bathtub. It's the only time I have that is just for me, and it's peaceful and quiet and I love it. I will really miss Mondays next year, as this is Lily's last year in the SSMDO program.

I can't wait for tomorrow. No kid, no contractors and no bad weather. This means I will enjoy my day of running around. I think I am going to look for some cabinets for the Batcave.

Project 365-22

1 comment:

sleeplessnights04 said...

That's my time for me too - Tuesday and Thursday mornings for 2hours :o) We all need it and deserve it!