This is part of the pile of magazine clippings, color swatches and ideas I have on my desk right now.
Now that the basement is walled and ready for priming, I have some color selections to make! Time to buy some samples and look at them for a while. I know that our floors are going to be a warm walnut engineered wood - not super dark but not too red. Something like this one.
![]() |
| Trillium Imperial Walnut |
(Check it out here)
So, over the next couple of weeks I need to choose a tile for the bathroom floor, wall colors for the bathroom, the Batcave, the living room and our bedroom. I have to decide if we are buying new bed linens for our room. I bought a new comforter set this spring, and while I really like it, it's pretty bright. (This one) I needed to match something to my ochre yellow walls, which is similar to the dark orangey yellow in the comforter. We are not afraid of color at our house! There will be tons of light in the basement, as we have tried to maximise natural light where we can, and have put in lots of lighting zones. I might just donate the comforter to our room at the cabin and start fresh.
This is fun!
Project 365-19


No comments:
Post a Comment