O is for
Opportunity.
My mom called me this week to offer me the opportunity to go on a mini vacation in April. She wants to do a trial run on flying prior to the France trip this spring, and has invited Lily and I to take a short trip to the coast. She's using airmiles, and we will stay at my Auntie Barb's place. We will rent a car (I get to drive!) and spend 4 or 5 days in Victoria.
This will be an opportunity to spend some mom and daughter time with my mom, to explore the city with Lily, and to enjoy the springtime I am so longing to see right now. This deep freeze is really getting me down.
I can't wait!
Project 365 - 15
Saturday, January 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Fun! Go to Butchart Garden. They have a carousel now and it's $2 a ride. It's in a building by the totem poles. If you go, say hi to the killer whale on the carousel from Evan.
That is on my list of places to go. We will only be there for 4-5 days, but I have plenty of places to go. Another stop will have to be the museum.
Post a Comment